ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daggerz Warlock aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daggerz

Daggerz Warlock aplication Empty
PostSubject: Daggerz Warlock aplication   Daggerz Warlock aplication Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Name: Daggerz

Where u from?: Holland

Tell us a little about ure self: wow addict

Classe and what spec?:Human warlock, pvp (sl/sl) spec now but normal raid spec is afliction

Is this ure main? Got any alts at lvl 70?:this is my main, lvl-ing a holy priest lvl 60 atm

How long have u played?:since sept 2006

What raid experience do u have? Ever been riad leader?:Never been a raid leader, been to Kara, ZA first 3 bosses, gruuls and Void reaver with this guild (i survived Twisted Evil )

Why did u leave ure old guild?:Still in it but its not raiding anymore

Why do u want to join CO?:CO does 25 man raids and seems to be a nice guild without kiddies.

When can u raid during the week?:
Thats my weak spot : weekends and after 21:00 on weekdays (can hold 1 day off if needed)

Link to Armory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daggerz Warlock aplication   Daggerz Warlock aplication Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:36 pm

We needed help in void reaver and daggerz kindly helped. spoken to you a bit today and you seem like your head is in the game, and your the same age as ezi do u can talk about socks and wooden models together around the fire. LoL

simon cowel says yes!
Back to top Go down
Maite
Trial
Trial
Maite

PostSubject: Re: Daggerz Warlock aplication   Daggerz Warlock aplication Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Daggerz is a nice guy, liked to raid with him in Triton. I vote for letting him join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daggerz Warlock aplication   Daggerz Warlock aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daggerz Warlock aplication
Page 1 of 1