ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updated Raid Days and Rules

Go down 
+4
Daggerz
Contamina
Fnorges
Hebbelito
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Updated Raid Days and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Monday - Kara

tuesday - Za

Wednesday - t4 content

Thursday - t5 content

friday - No raids

Saturday - No raids

Sunday - T5 content

Invites Will start at 7pm server time Sharp , failure to be on time will lead to Dkp not being awarded.

ALL guild members MUST attend either Tk/ssc on wednesday/sunday. If you do not attend at least 1 of them you will be given - dkp and if this problem reoccurs you WILL be kicked from guild. (i have logs of who enters any raid i make at what time. and what time they leave so records will be kept)

This may seen harsh/dictatorish But we are a raiding guild. People who put in time and effort want to have something to show for it. If 5-10 people dont bother it means the other 20-25 cant progress and this is not fair. Slackers will be kicked.

Days we do not raid on people can do whatever they want. if they want to pug kara do it. if they want to pug za do it. if u want to pvp do it you dont need anyones permission

Once u have read it please sign it by leaving a comment (even just your name) so i know people understand it and have read it.

Cheers Wholey/ezi/telerina

Last edited by wholeyfather on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hebbelito
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Hebbelito:)
Back to top Go down
Fnorges
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Bob!
Back to top Go down
Contamina
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:16 pm

Conta
And BTW, I totally agree with your method Wholey Very Happy, seen so many guilds disband because of slackers not being properly wormed out and eventually kicked
Back to top Go down
Daggerz
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:20 pm

got the message.
Back to top Go down
Maite
Trial
Trial
Maite

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:08 pm

This is crap, might aswell leave right away since I can't raid on wednesdays & thursdays.... Crying or Very sad

Is it an option to spread it a little bit more to f.e. tuesdays? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:27 pm

shit mate- em ok well listen il put a t5 content raid on sunday and t4 on either wed/thurs as some people may only be able to raid at weekends. so that way we can balance it. seem fair?

*edit ok so i changed it to t5/t4 content so that we can choose at the time which we want to focus on. and now there is t5 raid on sunday so i expect people on as msot people are hung over etc.
Back to top Go down
Maite
Trial
Trial
Maite

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:44 am

Much better! Ty Razz
Back to top Go down
naewyn
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 am

*scared*
Back to top Go down
Contamina
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 am

Mebbe we could have 2 alternating weeks? So one week we have it to suit some people, then the next is to suit the other ppl? Get it? I dont Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:22 am

Spoon here, ready and raring to go!
Back to top Go down
Imaitu
Trial
Trial
Imaitu

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:24 am

I say instead of "no raids" on fridays, it should say that we actually raid fridays if we have peeps or something, no big deal anyways but it would look nice in my eyes ;_;
Back to top Go down
Aergila
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Aergila.

must say good rules. im new to the guild will be fun to play with you all
Back to top Go down
https://chaosorder.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Raid Days and Rules   Updated Raid Days and Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Raid Days and Rules
Page 1 of 1