ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rules for Dkp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:15 am

Ok well as im sure you are all aware the guild is progressing rather fast and with progress comes epix loots, and with epics loots comes DKP or "Dragon Kill Points".
In Chaos Order we are going to use a simple method of the Dkp system so people don't get confused and so i have to do as minimal work as possible because i am a lazy twat. So here we go Shocked

Like a Star @ heaven DKP SYSTEM Like a Star @ heaven

-5 dkp awarded for turning up to the raid on time (if you are over 10 minutes late you wil not recieve this dkp)

-15 dkp awarded for downing a boss (all players in the raid will recieve this as long as you participated)

-10 dkp an hour will be rewarded also for new content nights regardless if bosses are downed or not

-5 dkp awarded for the competions of the raid ( players who stay until the raid disbands will recieve this, anyone who leaved the raid half way through etc will not.)
*IF the raid decided to carry on after the specified time in guild calender and a player must go he/she will still recieve Full dkp*

-During nights in which new boss' are attempted dkp will be awarded on a timer basis. On wipe nights and new content attempting its only fair to award raiders for their effort as its not fair to put in 4 hours of raiding but not down a boss and get no dkp

Dkp will also be rewarded for general things done that help out the guild for example ; farming motes, making pots , making consumables, transmuting etc. ask an in game officer (logs can be checked in guild bank for proof Laughing )

CO officers reserve the right to deduct dkp as they see fit. *for example destructive behaviour within the guild, going afk during raid without telling anyone or being inactive for long periods of time and not posting a reason on the forums*

What happens when loot drops?

When a boss is downed people will recieve their 15 dkp Immediately. They can then use their dkp to bid on an item they need. This is how it will happen -

Everyone who needs the items will /roll *this is just so the raid know who are bidding, the rolls dont count for anything.

once rolling has finished the bidders will then whisper the master looter their bids
(remember you can bid as much or as little as you want depending on how much you want the item but you cannot bid more than your current total dkp)

The winner will be the person who bids the highest amount of dkp. The cost of the item will be how much the person who came second in bidding +5 dkp.

example [insert epic item here] drops I bid 60 dkp but Mr.T and Jonny aslo wants this item. Mr.T bids 50 dkp and Jonny bids 35. I would win as i bidded the most dkp and the dkp cost would be 55 dkp (person who came 2nd +5dkp)

Try not to flame in raid chat and accept the fact you have been out bidded if it happens .

If you have any unanswered questions direct them i will be happy to answer them.

cheers Wholeyfather
Back to top Go down
Terry
Trial
Trial
Terry

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Wholy try this link http://www.gsdkp.com/news.php?acc=7596 its already there.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Trial
Trial
Terry

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:27 pm

The only part i disagree is if i bid 60 and Jonny bid 50 i must pay 60 otherwise i'm allway's going to bid max DKP that i got to make sure i get item.
Back to top Go down

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:42 am

Ye but the thing is terry if u win an item by bidding all your dkp the chance is the otehr person will to so u can go into - dkp and you wont be able to bid for the next item you want as u wont have enough dkp to bid with.
Back to top Go down
schnisse
Trial
Trial

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:53 pm

i have to agree with terry that the DKP u bid is the DKP u spend not the 2:nd bid cous i would just bid maximum so i get the item and still have DKP left u know
Back to top Go down

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Ok the dkp system is being redone , we tried using the closed bidding system but it just didn;t work. so from now on an open "auction" type bidding will take place and will be put into use before the next 25 man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The rules for Dkp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules for Dkp   The rules for Dkp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rules for Dkp
Page 1 of 1