ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behaviour in raid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guggis
Trial
Trial

Behaviour in raid Empty
PostSubject: Behaviour in raid   Behaviour in raid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:41 pm

Okay guys, this chatting from dkp isn't the part of the raid. When we have raid, we have it and we are going to concentrate into it.

Example today's raid was half failure. We killed Gruul, nice, but then this frigging chatting about frigging dkp started. Just read the rules from dkp and don't whine afterwards because you can't undo the past.

I recommend to all to move these things to forums not a middle of raid. This is the part of the Arctica style: we don't use any time to chatting from dkp and time means everything (imo) in progress.

So GMs, officers, players, trials and all ranks, keep your mouth shut in raid and concentrate.

UGH, I've spoken.
Back to top Go down

Behaviour in raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behaviour in raid   Behaviour in raid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:59 pm

agreed bro. wise words

we need ot have an officer meeting about specific raid dates/guild banks on forums etc. and ALOT of crap about raid rules. people talking in ts while calling strats then ask "what am i doing". people spamming raid chat during rolls people just generally not paying attention. so a set of raid rules should be chartered, not just be on time...dont go afk...etc. il try and write them up tonight and we can go over em tomorow. too much guild drama
Back to top Go down
Guggis
Trial
Trial

Behaviour in raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behaviour in raid   Behaviour in raid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:46 am

And one add to here, officers and rls: Plan raids before the raid and not in middle when peoples' flasks are on.

Like yesterday you were thinking where to after the Gruul and it was long waste of time. Just plan raid instances before if we are going to do another instance after a short one.

And second add. I don't know how this guild does instances but I'll give my opinion anyways. So if we do all easy instances like Karazhan (if needed), Gruul and Mag first so then we have time to start progressing T5 instances for rest of the week. Like wed: Kara, thur: Gruul, fri/sat/sun: slack or mag and mon/tue: SSC or TK.
Back to top Go down
Warixamo
Trial
Trial

Behaviour in raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behaviour in raid   Behaviour in raid Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:33 am

Well spoken Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Behaviour in raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behaviour in raid   Behaviour in raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behaviour in raid
Page 1 of 1