ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priority

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guggis
Trial
Trial

Priority Empty
PostSubject: Priority   Priority Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:09 pm

So again we faced some argumentationing in our raid and it was about prios.

1st Prio: Tanks. Why tanks? Because bosses doesn't hit crushings to healers and dps and secondly they hit hard.

2nd Prio: Healers. This should be obvious, tank receives crushings and shit so we've to heal them. Under 1500 +healing its impossible.

3rd Prio: Dps. Ehh, you just press few buttons and raid goes on but not without proper tank.
Back to top Go down
Razorel
Trial
Trial

Priority Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority   Priority Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:48 am

m8 i agree with what u say and the prio things.But what u say bout the dps is not accurate.Press a few buttons?u press 2 to 3 buttons max m8 and nothing else.dps have to syncronizze their moves with the rest of the raid(when to dps when not) watch for their aggro and much more.all the raid members have direct connection with one another.My point is that u underestimate a lot the dps classes and the guys that play them.dps has equal value with the heealers and tanks but there must be a prio unfortuantely for some,luckily for others Cool .

that is what i wanted to say in order to defend all my dps friends and me ofc:P
(Ehh, you just press few buttons and raid goes on)LOL

No offense m8
Back to top Go down
Guggis
Trial
Trial

Priority Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority   Priority Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:18 am

No offense taken and I forgot all about dps in addition. My mistake Cool

I'm so bored to dps classes atm so I moved to healing class and its fun. I've played from start of Ragnaros to this day, I don't even remember was Ragnaros original realm.
Back to top Go down

Priority Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority   Priority Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:54 pm

There have been ALOT of arguments about loot etc. and how to prioritise it. Tanks have to get the priority no matter what anyone says this is a no brianer. Yes i do realise for resto druids/fury wars and priests this is really annoying for tiered gear and unfortunatly there is nothing we can do. Atm our tanks are t4+ so all of the tier4 gear is up for grabs as gruul and maggy are on farm. As for t5 we are going to try adn spend as little time on ssc and tk as phsically able because tbh its just a waste of time. we will probobly farm it untill we think every1 is in decent enough gear to move onto bt/mt. unfortunatly it wil still probobly take a couple of months of farming :/ But as i was saying the tanks wil get thier t5 peices if and when they drop first, as without good tanks the guild cant progress. How we are going ot distrubute the tank loot is another thing that we are addressing. Personally i think loot makes people forget why they play wow in the 1st place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priority Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority   Priority Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priority
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChAoS OrDeR :: Raid :: Raid-
Jump to: