ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beatmeif

Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior   Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:43 am

Name: Martin

Where u from?: Denmark

Tell us a little about ure self: Nice, guy.. Playing for fun Smile and progress ofc.

Classe and what spec?: Warrior - Prot spec (dunno if it is on armory, but when in guild im prot spec!)

Is this ure main? Got any alts at lvl 70?: This is my main, i also have a lvl 70 rogue, that was in reckless. But after a break from wow and tired of my rogue i started a warrior, and now im rdy to start at the beginning again :p~

How long have u played?: Since WoW was released...

What raid experience do u have? Ever been riad leader?: I have been GM before on Outland, whit my Shammy, we cleared MC, ZG, AQ20 and 1. boss in BWL .... And in TBC i have cleared Kara, Grull, Mag and some of SSC... and not more Smile

Why did u leave ure old guild?: I left because i needed a break, or i got kicked after not being active in 3 months, but o knew that would happen Smile

Why do u want to join CO?: Because i did some dungeons with some, and u seems to be nice ppls..

When can u raid during the week?:I can raid most days, just not Tuesday and Thursday

Link to Armory:

Dont know if i got tanking gear on, but whisper me if dont Smile got some epics
Back to top Go down
Guggis
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior   Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:47 am

Lol, I got epix too
Back to top Go down
ezikealrage
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior   Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:42 pm

still yet to you ingame m8 ...
Back to top Go down
ezikealrage
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior   Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Denied never seem's to be on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior   Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatmeifucan 70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChAoS OrDeR :: Aply to ChAoS OrDeR-
Jump to: