ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aviendhâ

Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Name: Niklas Gustavsson

Where u from?: Sweden

Tell us a little about ure self: Im a very active WoW player and raider.

Classe and what spec?: Hunter, BM 41/20/0

Is this ure main? Got any alts at lvl 70?: Yep. its my main. got a 70 druid on this server aswell.

How long have u played?: Ive played for about 3 years now.

What raid experience do u have? Ever been riad leader?: Pre-tbc experience: Onyxia, MC, BWL, ZG,AQ20, AQ40, 10 Bosses in naxx. TBC: Kara, SCC, TK, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, MH and BT up to Mother Shahraz. (did all that on another character obviously)

Why did u leave ure old guild?: got kinda bored of my orc rogue

Why do u want to join CO?: I want to join a fairly serious raiding guild and my friend Yrracs recommended this one.

When can u raid during the week?: I can raid everyday.

Armory link:

If you have any questions just send me a whisper :>
Back to top Go down
ezikealrage
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:20 pm

OMG you got bored of being a orc! >
Back to top Go down
Aviendhâ

PostSubject: Re: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:34 pm

Yeah, being green finally got to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Guggis
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:47 pm

You don't have scope on the bow and enchant on helmet, rejected 8D
And you even miss Go For Throat and Bestial Discipline what are almost required for BM, srsly mate : |
Back to top Go down
Aviendhâ

PostSubject: Re: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 am

sooo, ur one to talk? not to be rude but you dont have any enchant on your head, gloves or back and whats with +24 ap on your bracers? and concerning my spec... i can change it anytime the guild asks. same with enchants.
Back to top Go down
ezikealrage
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:49 pm

ah ignore guggis hes got a ego
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter   Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aviendhâ - Beastmastery Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChAoS OrDeR :: Aply to ChAoS OrDeR-
Jump to: