ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beacon's apply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B3acon

beacon's apply! Empty
PostSubject: beacon's apply!   beacon's apply! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Name: Beacon - aka Kaj

Where u from?: The Netherlands

Tell us a little about ure self: I'm a rather sporty person, I do athletics a lot and somethimes soccer with friends. I am a conmitted person and always in for a joke xD

Classe and what spec?: Mage, currently 17/0/44 pvp spec but willing to spec otherwise--> 40/0/21 for eg or even fire as I'm still completing my shadoweave set.

Is this ure main? Got any alts at lvl 70?: beacon is my main, only alt is a 60 rogue

How long have u played?: about 7/8 months

What raid experience do u have? Ever been riad leader?: Sadly not, however I would really like to experience something else then pvp :0

Why did u leave ure old guild?: Lolwut?

Why do u want to join CO?: To experience more endgame content than just pvp and ofcourse be surrounded in a nice atmosphere of motivated players

When can u raid during the week?: Should be on friday/saturday/sunday night, and also often during midweek, however I train 3 times a week, mostly monday-wednesday-thursday.

Link to Armory
note that I'm farming for my shadoweave set, that should yield another 100 frost damage Smile

for now, I just do heroics for badge my first badge rewards + some upgrades.

Cheers, Beacon/Kaj
Back to top Go down
B3acon

beacon's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: beacon's apply!   beacon's apply! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:02 am

can't seem to post my armory link Oo

and about my guild, it was just a dutch guild hoping to start doing kara, but barely anyone showed up at the right times so people started leaving to join another guild
Back to top Go down
ezikealrage
Trial
Trial

beacon's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: beacon's apply!   beacon's apply! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Will get imatiu to check you out m8 hes mage officer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beacon's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: beacon's apply!   beacon's apply! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beacon's apply!
Page 1 of 1