ChAoS OrDeR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChAoS OrDeR

World Of Warcraft Guild from Chromaggus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

corvaxv app ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corvaxv

corvaxv app ;) Empty
PostSubject: corvaxv app ;)   corvaxv app ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Name: Corvaxv

Where u from?: Portugal

Tell us a little about ure self:

Classe and what spec?: Resto Druid

Is this ure main? Got any alts at lvl 70?: Main

How long have u played?: 6months

What raid experience do u have? Ever been riad leader?: Expirience in kara, ZA, grulls, mag, and tk. Never been a raid leader, only once just for fun in ZG

Why did u leave ure old guild?: Some problems with GM, such as hipocrisy with dkps, gear, and changing the guild rules from he's own benefit

Why do u want to join CO?: I want have more experience raiding and have fun

When can u raid during the week?: all days... since 21h

Link to Armory:
(sometimes can appear my dps ranged gear)
Back to top Go down
Telerina
Officer
Officer
Telerina

corvaxv app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: corvaxv app ;)   corvaxv app ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi
i dont know how much CO is raiding now days. The mains have left for other guilds. and we got alot of alts in the guild atm.

I donno if the ppl that play are raiding anything but what i understand they might just go to kara.

Talk to someone in game and maby u can play whit some nice lay back players Smile

Nice that ure from Portugal, not many ppl on this server from portugal. My mom is from lisboa Very Happy

Anyway hope Portugal win the fotball thingy and hope u have a nice summer Very Happy

cya
Back to top Go down
https://chaosorder.forumotion.net
naewyn
Trial
Trial

corvaxv app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: corvaxv app ;)   corvaxv app ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 am

Mesmo pena que esta guild tenha feito uma espécie de disband =(
Guilds portuguesas é muita telenovela.

Cheers Telerina, thanks for supporting our team =p
Back to top Go down
Corvaxv

corvaxv app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: corvaxv app ;)   corvaxv app ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Like i've said... lets see how the things work.
humm the girls rule here ^^ nice
i was from lisboa, but now i'm leaving in leiria and in soon me and my husbond will move to Marinha Grande

Quanto as guilds tugas, bem ate estavamos a ir bem. Mas o gm começou a fazer altas trafulhadas com as cenas de dkps, mudava de alt para main, equipava-o todo etc... e entao quando se começou a fazer tk e ssc as coisas piorarm e como nao suportei a hipocrisia e falsidade simplesmente sai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

corvaxv app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: corvaxv app ;)   corvaxv app ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

corvaxv app ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChAoS OrDeR :: Aply to ChAoS OrDeR-
Jump to: